Dear Gliwice Scientific Meetings enthusiasts!
The Organizing Committee of Gliwice Scientific Meetings is now starting registration for the 18th edition of the Conference . We cordially invite you to attend !
XVIIIth Gliwice Scientific Meetings will take place on November 21 and 22, 2014, at the "Mrowisko" Student Cultural Center, Technical University in Gliwice. It is located at 85, Pszczynska Street in Gliwice.
Using the “Registration” bookmark on this page you can fill out and send us your registration form. With it you can arrange for registration fee payment and book your hotel room. This year the registration fee is PLN 200.00 and will cover all conference materials, coffee breaks, lunch on both days and attendance at the get-together party on November 21 (evening). You can register anytime, also at the Registration Desk during the Conference. Abstracts for lectures and poster presentations should be prepared according to the abstract pattern and submitted trough the registration system. The deadline for abstract submission is October 30, 2014.
The conference fee should be paid at the registration desk during the conference or in advance using a bank transfer to the account of the Association for the Support of Cancer Research: PL40 1050 1298 1000 0002 0235 2670.
Employees and students of the Center of Oncology in Gliwice and the Silesian University of Technology receive a 170 PLN reduction in the registration fee, covered by the Association for the Support of Cancer Research.
English will be the official language of the Conference (lectures and posters).
If you plan to present a poster during the 18th Gliwice Scientific Meetings please take note that:
- the deadline for submitting abstracts is October 30, 2014;
- your poster (841 mm ´ 1189 mm maximum) should be put on display in the Conference venue, possibly in the morning, on Friday November 21;
- the poster session will be held on Saturday, November 22;
- since all submissions will be evaluated during the Best Poster Contest, please be ready to make a 5-minute oral presentation, should you be among the Contest winners.
We kindly ask you to pass the information about our Conference to other people who you think might be also interested in joining us in Gliwice.
The Organizing Committe
Registration desk will be open on:
- Friday November 21: 8:00 AM – 6:30 PM
- Saturday November 22: 8:30 AM – 3:00 PM