The Gliwice Scientific Meeting is an annual event of international scope organized jointly by the Center of Oncology in Gliwice, Poland, together with the Silesian University of Technology. The Meetings are held under the auspices of the Association for the Support of Cancer Research, a local non-profit organization seeking progress in anticancer research. The conference topics usually cover recent advances in molecular biology, biotechnology, genetics and bioinformatics that have an impact on cancer research, ranging from basic studies to clinical applications.
- Association for the Support of Cancer Research,
- Center of Oncology Maria Sklodowska-Curie Memorial Institute Branch in Gliwice
- Silesian University of Technology
- Joanna Rzeszowska, email:
- Jacek Rogoliński, email: , phone: +48 32 278 9804